I always raise my suspicion eyebrow whenever polls like this come up because there is usually a noticeable lack of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or Pieces. Still, with February being a big month for candy, it is interesting to see how a lot of the brands fair across the country.
M&Ms and Skittles appear to be the most popular candies in the U.S., including California.
This survey also found that 83% of Americans (in this poll, at least) eat more than five servings of candy a month. Gummy bears are totally fruit, right? *shifts eyes*
Here are some other facts:
- 47-The percentage rise in demand of candy compared to 2021
- 17-The number of states where Skittles came out on top as the most popular candy.
- 1 in 2-The number of Americans eating more than 10 candies a month
Check out how California compares to other states in the U.S. HERE!
Meanwhile, I want to know…what is YOUR favorite candy?
What is Your Favorite Candy?
- Snickers (100%, 1 Votes)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups or Pieces (0%, 0 Votes)
- M&Ms (0%, 0 Votes)
- Skittles (0%, 0 Votes)
- Something Else (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 1