Ya gotta love a good impulse buy. For me, it’s usually something like a candy bar at checkout.
According to a survey, impulse purchases have gone up in the past year (thanks, Internet) and the average American makes about 12 impulse purchases a month! On average, that’s about $276 a MONTH.
Here are the main things we’ve been impulse buying.
- 1. Food and groceries.
- 2. Things for around the house.
- 3. Clothes.
- 4. Coffee. Like stopping at Starbucks because you feel like it.
- 5. Toys for our kids.
- 6. Delivery or takeout when we don’t want to cook.
- 7. Books.
- 8. Vehicles. (How the hell do you just buy a vehicle impulsively?)
- 9. Gadgets and tech stuff.
- 10. Things like massages and other spa services.
Check out more on the survey and the story HERE!