Last week, Chrissy Teigen quit Twitter. It was a pretty big deal since she has a huge following AND she posted some real zingers. Teigen has cited the negative effects its had on her and I totally feel that.
According to USA Today, here are some signs that you may need to cut back or walk away from social media:
- If you’re comparing yourself to others online
- If you’re compulsively checking your phone
- If your real-life interactions are suffering
- If you wake up (or go to sleep) feeling off
- If you start viewing yourself negatively
- If you feel increasingly anxious, depressed or lonely using social media
There ARE benefits to cutting back on social media and ways to avoid falling into one of the above signs. Read more about it HERE!
Do you feel overwhelmed by social media? Have you ever taken a break from social media?