Prepare Yourself: Daylight Saving Time is Coming
March 8, 2022 12:25PM PST
We are supposed to “spring forward” this weekend, meaning our clocks will have to jump ahead an hour on Sunday. Of course, this could affect our internal clocks too if we aren’t properly prepared. Sleep-lovers like me hate losing that hour to Day Light Saving Time. Still, there are ways to help you prepare for that dreaded time change.
Here are some things you can do, courtesy of Everyday Health:
1. Go in With a Good Base of Sleep
2. Shift Your Sleep Gradually Starting the Week Before DST
3. Push Back Your Dinner Gradually
4. Switch All Your Clocks the Night Before DST Starts
5. Start Your Day With Sunlight
Read more about how and why you should prepare for springing forward this weekend HERE!
March 13th marks the start of daylight saving time, the annual period of the year the clocks are shifted one hour ahead. Here’s how to get prepared, starting now! https://t.co/mUHNOwwIPZ
— Everyday Health (@EverydayHealth) March 6, 2022