Alpha Media | Bakersfield is pleased to announce $30,000 in marketing relief to be used on Bakersfield based Alpha Media stations in the coming months. The $30,000 will be distributed between 4 and 12 businesses selected to participate.
Applications will be accepted through Noon on Friday May 15, 2020. Recipients will be notified by station representative by Monday May 18, 2020.
This program is designed to assist business who are struggling to keep their doors open while adjusting to the new business climate. Preference will be given to those businesses who have a proven track record of giving back to our communities. Examples may include donating and sponsoring local youth teams, civic organizations, local charities, events and other great programs in their communities. We want to help those who have been helping our communities for years, and now need a little help themselves.
Marketing Relief Rules
By applying to the marketing relief application below you agree to the following terms:
- Marketing Relief winners will be chosen through the sole discretion of Alpha Media’s local management team.
- Alpha Media’s Marketing Team will have the sole discretion on how best to utilize your marketing relief dollars. This may include but is not limited to: the stations to air advertisements, the times of day to air those commercials, and the days of week air them. While the team will work with you on the messaging for the product(s)/service(s) advertised, the Marketing Team will have the final say approval of the message.
- If the schedule is declined by the client for whatever reason, Alpha Media may withdraw the marketing relief offer with no notice and value remaining to the marketing relief recipient. Furthermore if the marketing relief is not completed by the recipient it will be at the discretion of Alpha Media of Bakersfield Market Manager whether or not to redistribute those dollars to other recipients, a new recipient, or no other recipient.
- No past or future advertising commitments will be considered when awarding the marketing relief dollars.
- No purchase of any kind is necessary to be considered for the marketing relief.
- Marketing relief may only be used for newly scheduled commercials. Marketing relief can not be used to pay for or replace current or previously contracted or scheduled commercials.
COVID-19 Marketing Relief
Alpha Media | Bakersfield will be awarding marketing relief to select businesses who have been hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic. Details Included.