- Some memories just stay in your head as jarring moments.
- Justin Timberlake is still upset by an incident that happened at a charity concert that happened in Toronto in 2003.
- On The Graham Norton Show, he said he was asked by Mick Jagger to play on a show that featured the Rolling Stones and AC/DC. Timberlake thought, “I don’t think this is going to go well.”
- People threw muffins, toilet paper and plastic bottles filled with urine at him while he was on stage. Timberlake said he kept performing and after the second song, the crowd calmed a bit. His lesson? Timberlake said, “Kids, be tenacious.”
- When did you have to diffuse a very tense situation?