It’s National Paranormal Day where people discuss and discover all things that go bump in the night. Here’s some stats for this spooky day…
1. Three in four Americans believe in at least one “paranormal” thing . . . and 5% think basically ALL of them are real.
2. 52% think places can be haunted by ghosts or spirits . . . and around one in four people say they’ve lived in a haunted house before.
3. 55% think a full moon makes us behave in strange ways.
4. 25% think it’s possible to have telekinetic powers and move things with your mind.
5. 19% think at least some psychics are legit.
6. 16% believe in Bigfoot.
7. 22% believe in the Loch Ness Monster.
8. Around 20% think vampires, werewolves, and zombies might exist in real life.
Have you every experienced any supernatural or paranormal things?