Girl Scout Parodies Lizzo to Sell Cookies
January 21, 2020 4:23PM PST
- You’ve got to give props to Amory Vargo, a Girl Scout who masterfully made a Lizzo parody video to sell Girl Scout cookies.
- She made the video in order to win a trip to land an all-expenses-paid trip to camp and her mom slash Troop Leader was pleasantly surprised.
- Amory’s version of “Truth Hurts” boasts the lyrics, “You could have had a Thin Mint, minty middle, helping our community, just a little/I’m comin around, you can call me back/And then there’s the sound, of you enjoying your snack.”
- The video has already received over 20,000 views on YouTube and is approaching the 60,000 mark fast.
- What do you think about Amory’s video?