- With so many people awaiting their coronavirus stimulus check, there have been a few costly hiccups by the IRS.
- The Piligian family in Pensacola, Florida had a $3,900 direct deposit put into an account they don’t own. The family of 5 could really use the money right now.
- Jessica Piligian said, “it was just a slap in the face.” She called the bank. The bank told her to call the IRS. The IRS is currently unable to provide live assistance.
- An IRS official said that stimulus recipients will get a mail 15 days after deposits. That letter will give people a chance to report any problems with their payments.
- Have you had any difficulties with your stimulus money?