- A German artist single-handedly created traffic jams around Berlin – causing drivers using Google Maps to be rerouted.
- Simon Weckert did it using 99 cell phones and a little red wagon.
- He pulled the wagon up, down, and through the empty streets of Germany’s capitol, watching as the lines on the map turned red.
- Business Insider reports Weckert documented his mischief at http://www.simonweckert.
- Is this art or criminal mischief? What if one of his fake traffic jams caused an accident? What if it caused life saving personnel to be delayed in reaching a fire, accident or worse?