Disney Parks Raise Prices On Some Tickets And Annual Passes
February 11, 2020 2:54PM PST
- It just got more expensive to go to Walt Disney World in Florida or Disneyland in California.
- Both parks have raised ticket prices on some annual passes and tiered-level tickets.
- At Disneyland, the price of a single day top-tier ticket has tripled since 2000. It has gone from $43 to $154 in 20 years.
- Walt Disney World last raised prices in June 2019 before their new Star Wars attraction opened.
- How much is too much to visit?